I know to stay positive is hard at times.
We all go through struggles and challenges, many of which are beyond our control and can be extremely frustrating. Still, you need to remain positive to be successful.
Rather than thinking about what’s wrong or what you don’t have, , , think about what you do have and what’s right in your life. You won’t have to think long to come up with a lot of good things, , , and I know from experience that you don’t have to look far to find someone who has much more difficult circumstances than you do.
So be thankful for what you have!
Positive energy makes some big things happen and your enthusiasm for life and your work will spill over to others around you. Try it and you will see.
Here are a few key thoughts for you to consider:
- A problem client is an opportunity in disguise
- Addressing a problem employee is the right thing to do for the employee
- Your worst day is often followed by a super day or a great week
- Think of the glass half full, not half empty
- Take time off to re-energize and reinforce your positive attitude
- Look for a win-win with clients and vendors
- Senior managers look for positive leaders
- You set the tone, so make it positive
- Arguing your point doesn’t always achieve a positive result
- Positive attitude doesn’t happen automatically, , , you make it happen
A person who can smile in the midst of tremendous challenge is like a magnet; others will look to that person for leadership and example. You may be boiling or a shamble on the inside but when your demeanor exhibits a positive attitude it calms those around you and creates an environment where things can get accomplished.
Stay positive !!